Comprehensive Breast Thermography: Offers quality care with direct contact with the Medical Thermologist who writes the report in your private phone consultation to review the report in detail as well as Nancy Gardner’s 35 years of experience as a nutritionist to refer and support any further objective means of evaluation when indicated.
Comprehensive Breast Thermography Includes:
- Your reproduction and health history.
- The patient will cool off from the waste up for five minutes, then five thermal images are taken with a high resolution medical grade infrared camera, before and after she holds ice for one minute*.
- A skilled breast exam is preformed by a female technician and notes ‘mapping’ the specific features on a chart for the patient to use for their monthly ‘self breast exams’.
- A comprehensive two page report with colored thermal images is provided within a week.
- The patient can then schedule a phone consultation at their convenience to go over their report in detail so all their questions can be addressed as well as suggestions for nutritional protocols to reverse health related issues.
- Furthermore on follow-up thermography visits the last images and current images are both placed in the report for a comprehensive comparative analysis. This is very important and set our reports above the rest as the comparison lets you see the changes and improvements from the protocols being followed.
*The autonomic challenge can distinguish neo-angeogenic blood vessels associated with malignant neoplasm, from normal blood vessels.
Ratings of Thermography from the Marseilles Classification are as such: TH-1 and TH-2 = Benign, TH-3 = Atypical (10 to 35% risk for malignancy), TH-4 and TH-5 = Abnormal (65 to 96% risk for malignancy). Marseilles Classification Study from the Pasteur Institute in Marseilles, France, Breast Thermography is rated at a 9% error rate for both false negative and false positive.
Nancy Gardner-Heaven offers free consultations for any woman with breast health concerns.